The Hydro H2 is finally here ... and it's absolutely sick. Hydro's flagship model features a super-quick shape, deck contours and response mesh under its Surlyn slick. Add this to graduated channels, PE core, clipped crescent tail and 55/45 double rails you have a serious performance board, fast yet controlled, and perfect for UK waters. Note: the 41.5 inch and 42.5 inch models are £164.99.
- PE core: 2.4PCF dow foam offers greater flex than its lighter but stiffer polypro cousin.
- Clipped crescent tail: versatile and functional tail shape provides great control for all styles of riding in all wave conditions.
- Surlyn slick bottom: has been used for many years and is still the leader in slick material, super flex with ultra recoil, Surlyn will outlast all other slick materials.
- Single stringer: a composite material stringer offers more control, greater strength and instant recoil.
- Nose bulbs: placed on the nose on both corners, they provide better grip area for your thumbs when in those tight situations.
- Deck contours: Ergonomic grooves in all the right places to lock you in, upping your control and increasing your comfort.
- Elbow pads: Extra deck strength and comfort in those high-impact areas.
- Double rails: Improves board rigidity and strength.