Hydro have finally ticked the box for the youngest groms who want to learn the sport on something decent. An excellent entry/intermediate level board for the small riders, the 36 inch board is ready to help you take your riding to the next level. Packing a dow foam core and EPS deck skin, the little board boasts a stringer and channels to improve strength and control when edging. Add to this a classic crescent tail, ideal for both prone and dropknee, and you have an affordable (sm)all rounder featuring all the trimmings.
- PE core: perfect for colder waters and riders wanting flex.
- Deck skin: EPS skin is light and tough, ready for action.
- Surlyn slick bottom: has been used for many years and is still the leader in slick material, super flex with ultra recoil, Surlyn will outlast all other slick materials.
- Crescent tail: versatile and functional tail shape provides great control for all styles of riding in all wave conditions.
- 60/40 double rails: almost the universal rail ratio, 60/40 rails provide greater speed while maintaining good control and adding stiffness to the board.
- Channels: graduated channels in the slick provide grip at the tail which increases holding power and control in your turns.
- Carbon Fiber Stringer: a hollow filament-wound carbon-fiber tube set in the core provides strength and instant recoil.